George Rodrigo of Rodrigo Cigars has released a sampler box, 5 cigars of his own blend. George was kind enough to send me one of these samplers and I’m going to review them one by one here. When all 5 are finished, I will link the separate reviews into this post.
Alas none of these cigars is for sale! George sent these samplers out to his customers for feedback. He tells me he will look into producing one or two that his customers like best.
Here are the reviews. Along with the link I’m going to put my bottom line!
- Arapiraca Ecuador Claro (not very good).
- Sumatra Ecuador Piramide (fantastic!!!)
- San Andreas Mexican Robusto (good but not fantastic)
- Habana, Dominican Puro (lots of Dominican twang if you like it)
- Corojo Fino, Dominican Puro (good but not fantastic)
That’s it, I have completed the Rodrigo Box! 4 out of 5 cigars had perfect construction! All of them were slow smokers lasting a long time. A great experience. Appreciate George sending these to me.